Part 3: All of it
* the color of kyle's eyes and how I always dreamed of having a baby with those eyes and God gave me Kylynn.
* the sound of Jack's laugh, if I could bottle it up with me I'd never be sad again.
* that my house is one big canvas, every room needing work, and the rest of my life to work on it as I find the time.
* for my friend H, that she sees me and still likes me, that she is slow to anger, slow to speak, and quick to listen.
* that Chloe's hair sticks straight up, just like her big sister's did.
* that Kylynn will have a sister, a relationship that shaped my life in wonderful ways.
* that my dad is the funniest person I know.
* this mac, oh how I love my mac.
* bloggers, your stories of your lives fill me up with joy and hope and the security of knowing I am not alone.
* my new necklace from 31 bits, it looks so good, if I do say so myself.
* these new yogurt places, with the real frozen yogurt and the endless toppings, and you pay by the weight, I do declare!
* i am being used by God right now, and it is something I haven't felt for the past couple of years.
* it's my mom's turn to have us for thanksgiving this year, and there's just something about eating the food your mom has made every year of your life.
* i know how to read, and I have a library card.
* the way I can apologize to my children and can talk to them about hard subjects....so far, so good.
* christmas music, especially mariah carey christmas music.
* phone calls with my sisters.
* make up, hair dye, facial moisturizer, you get the picture AND the fact that there is not a person in this town who hasn't seen me make-up free with two inch roots.
* to have made it this far in marriage and find that after all the pain there is great reward, a love that truly does cover a multitude of sin.
* that people actually take the time to read the words I put down on this blog, thank you.
If you'd like a change of pace, read this great article by Dr. Russell Moore, Why I'm Ungrateful