Thursday, November 11, 2010

Because you served, free stuff

Happy Veteran's day, and thank you to all the men and women who have selflessly served our country. I can't personally thank you all but I hope I can help a few of you find a store or restaurant that would like to.

There are so many deals offered to veteran's on this day.  I was shocked to see just how many restaurants, stores, and parks offer free or discounted products.  Some of my favorites were 10% off at Lowes, a free haircut at Sports Clips, and a free meal at Texas Road House, check them all out along with the details at The Military Wallet, what a neat website!

Now go out and have a free breakfast, lunch, and dinner, get a free haircut, and then get some stuff for 10% off, it's way less than you deserve but I hope it brightens your day.

No comments: