Monday, June 21, 2010

What Kyle does for fun

We just got back from a long weekend at "The Farm", the closest thing I have to a childhood home, it was an amazing, relaxing, pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming, kind of weekend. I'll post a long post on that soon, with lots of pictures of course.

But for now, this:

This is what my husband thinks is funny. And Kylynn and Jack couldn't agree more. Me being the stick in the mud that I am thought it was a little mean, I mean I don't want her to get a complex. She's a girl dog afterall!

Kyle said he immeadiately thought of the hyenas in The Lion King, I can see that. Kylynn said first thing, that she sees a zebra, I promptly looked at a picture of a zebra we have in our playroom and sure enough, I can see that too.

Completely unrelated thought, it was hot, I mean make you run inside for cover hot this morning at 8 o'clock when I went out to water some plants. Whew! I need to get creative on fun things to do during this heat wave that is summer around here.

No comments: