Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Surgery, check, Lawn mowed, check!




Jack's ear surgery went well, the doctor said that he had trouble with one of the ears due to the build up of pressure in it and that tube might not stay in as long as we expect the tubes to stay in, so you can prayer it would move into the correct position and stay in just as long, so we don't have to go back there any sooner than planned.

Thank you for all your prayers, I was relatively calm, but it was hard to hear that they had some problems with one of his ears, I was glad Kyle was with me because after those words I didn't really hear what he was saying.
He took a couple of hours to stop being loopy and nauseous, but he just finished eating a big Chick-Fil-A breakfast and seems to be keeping it down fine, and is now mowing my front lawn over and over again, in blue camo jamas, cowboy boots, oh and the lawn mower is pink! Oh he is the cutest little boy I've ever seen.

No comments: