Monday, February 15, 2010

A glorious day

It's a glorious day today. First, it's sunny! Like the most perfect, clear, blue skies, sunny. Oh, such sweet medicine for my soul, that sun.
Second, I'm feeling better after almost two full weeks of being sick, I decided yesterday that I definitely had a case of pneumonia/mono/cancer of the sinuses/bronchitis, but today I can definitely tell I'm on the mend. Thank you God, for how you answer prayers.

Third, a caterpillar has decided to turn himself into a butterfly hanging from our front porch. Kylynn has loved butterflies for a long time and we have read many times a very boring book about how caterpillars cocoon themselves and turn into butterflies, so to have one we can watch is such a blessing.
Finally, I was able to do something today that I've felt the Lord asking me to do for a long time. It feels good to obey, I feel excited to see Him doing a good work in me.

"I will awaken the dawn.
I will praise You, O Lord among the peoples,
And I will sing praises to You among the nations.
For Your mercy is great above the heavens.
And Your truth reaches to the clouds.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens,
And Your glory above all the earth;
That Your beloved may be delivered,
Save with Your right hand, and hear me."
The Bible, Psalm 108: 2-6

No comments: