Thursday, May 20, 2010

A sad, sad day

Today is a sad day at our house.  It is the last time our house will be cleaned until September.  It is the last time I'll think to myself, boy, it sure is quiet around here, for many months to come.  It is the last time I will feel productive and full of energy for who knows how long.

That's right.  You guessed it.  Today was the last day of Mother's Day Out.  It is now officially summer, the summer I've been longing for and begging to come quickly (yes I remember), and I'm excited it's here, I'm just not sure what I'll do without that 5 hour break from my children each week.

We'll have fun though, and come September I'll be about ready to give their new teacher a big ol' kiss on the first day of school.  But it's nice to have changes with the seasons, I just looked outside and there is still some light left at 8:30pm and to me that alone makes no MDO worth it.

If you're ever looking for a Mother's day out program or a pre-school for your children I would highly recommend Kingdom Kids at Grace Bible Church here in town, I have been nothing but pleased with every aspect of it.

And now I've got nothing but time, so if we haven't seen you for a while, call me, we'd love to play!

No comments: