Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day,

Mom, Susan, Grandma, Gran Dorothy. I love you all and admire you greatly. God has blessed me beyond my portion in the women in my life, the ones who have loved me forever and the ones who love me now because they loved Kyle forever. You each teach me something that I hope to attain someday. A drive, a strength, a beauty, a humility, an insight, a life well lived.

Enjoy this day. Sit quietly and realize that you have raised children and grandchildren who love and adore you. You have worked hard, and yet you still work hard, and the fruit of your labors has helped create this family of mine that I cannot believe is really mine for the taking.

Thank you. I look forward to every moment that I get to spend with each one of you, to learn more, to grow more, to find out the parts that make up me and my family.

No comments: