Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Dark Ages

I'm living in the dark ages. We have no TV and no internet. Thankfully I kind of long for that simplicity so I'm handling it well, not to mention I have a few other things I should be doing...unpacking, cleaning, oh and raising two kids!

We have successfully moved into our new home, we are all really happy and really enjoying it. I expected to kind of have a mini break down about leaving our old house, but instead I found that my sadness was quickly taken away by my excitement at the new house.

I am off at the Bryan library using the computer and who knew, they give you a time limit. So this will be short and unfortunately picture free. But in another week or so we'll have internet back at home again so I'll be better about posting.

By the way we don't have TV because we decided to completely cancel our cable (for the past 5 years we've had the most basic cable) and give the digital antennae a try, so check back if you want to know how that works out.

No comments: