Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My hands have finally stopped shaking

We got the call this morning that Jack is ready for us to go and get him. Now we have the task of arranging hotels, flights, childcare for Kylynn, luggage, and on and on so that we can go. We are trying to book the flight/hotel right now, as soon as I know more I will share.

Please pray for us that my hands will continue to not shake (feel the Lord's peace and prescence), that He works out all this crazy travel perfectly so we can go quickly, that He would calm Kylynn down (she has picked up on the frenzy and is worried), and take care of the million of details, most of all that Jack would feel safe and loved with Kyle and I.

Thank you for all your prayers, I will write more I promise about this miracle that God has worked out every step of the way...I'm so glad I didn't miss out on this.

1 comment:

Sharen Leigh said...

Oh, Jenni, that is so awesome!!! I thank God with you and we will continue to pray for His guidance and peace every step of the way. Make sure to take tons of pics in Korea and get lots of soft blankets for Jack to have later...our kids LOVE theirs! Y'all will all 4 be in our prayers. :o)

Love and hugs,
the Hickmans