Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jack's Home



*This is an email Kyle sent out, in my state of tiredness I will copy it here, and write more later..when Jack learns when's it's night time and when it's day time.*

Howdy Family!

Because of God's wonderful blessing, I'm delighted to announce that Jack is home! Jenny and I enjoyed our trip to Korea. We learned what a wonderful place Korea is, that their culture is welcoming and respectful, the sights are impressive, the city is clean and modern, and the food tastes great. Kylynn spent a few days with her grandparents during our trip.

Jack is cute with short black hair, a small stature, and eyes so dark I can't distinguish the pupil from the colored part. He likes to smile and when he get's excited he kicks his legs. He crawls on his belly, army style, and mostly keeps himself upright when he's sitting.

5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east
and gather you from the west.

6 I will say to the north, 'Give them up!'
and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.'
Bring my sons from afar
and my daughters from the ends of the earth-

7 everyone who is called by my name,
whom I created for my glory,
whom I formed and made."

Isaiah 43, The Bible


Please join Jenny and me as we rejoice over his homecoming. God was faithful, as ever, by bringing Jack home by Christmas, caring for us tenderly during the travel, and causing Jack to quickly trust this pair of strange looking, smelling, and sounding foreigers. Thank you for praying for us.


In peace,


Kyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited that Jack is home!!! What an answer to prayer! Cameron & I can't wait to meet the little guy.

Love y'all!
Sonia & Cameron