Friday, October 17, 2008

It's not just for boys

We went to the park today for playgroup and eventually Kylynn needed to use the potty. So I walked her over to the bathrooms and they were under construction, as in men walking on the remaining roof dropping wood onto the potties, definitely not an option. So I began to talk up how we were going to get to go pee-pee outside. "Guess what, we're going to pee-pee on the grass, just like Raven does! Isn't that so cool!" Luckily (or so I thought) it worked. She was very excited, so I stripped her from the waist down just to be careful, she peed, and then I put her back together.

I thought that would be the end of it (because I still haven't learned that with my little adventure loving girl, nothing's ever that simple). The other moms and our children were sitting at a picnic table eating lunch, when I heard someone giggle. I looked up and there was Kylynn mooning us! She had pulled down her pants/unders and was peeing on the ground right in the middle of the playground for everyone to see. Luckily she's still young enough that everyone thought it was funny and their kids are still allowed to play with Kylynn :). Of course she did it again before we left as well as at home in our backyard this afternoon. Well at least it will come in handy when we go camping in a couple weeks :).

No comments: