Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thanks to some amazing friends blessing us with the use of their beach house we were able to take a mini-vacation to Galveston this past weekend, we had the best time! I think it was the most relaxing vacation I've been on. We just hung out, with some friends of ours that came along, at the beach and the house, ate great food, and relaxed!! Here are some pictures, enjoy!
Kylynn's first time on the beach in a year, I've never seen her love something so much so quick, she wanted to live there. She especially loved being in the water.
Notice how I am sitting in a chair, that is my preferred location when at a beach although I did venture into the water with Kylynn to give Kyle a break.
Kylynn and Audrey (our friend's daughter and Kylynn's best friend) taking a bath together after a day at the beach. Kylynn is saying "cheese" apparently she hasn't perfected a fake smile yet :)



We took the kiddos to Moody Garden's Rain Forest, it was really fun, there is live animals and birds that roam free. Kylynn looking at fish in the water.

I hope y'all are enjoying your summer as much as we are!

No comments: