Sunday, October 10, 2010

My life in pictures

 I have learned the following lessons from her: make sure not a single piece of clothing matches another piece, several patterns are always better than one, and the more you layer the more outrageous your outfit becomes.

Jack is now requesting pictures taken in settings of his choosing.  This was one that needed to include both blanket and doggy, it also happened to contain his beautiful eye lashes, so everyone was happy.

My baby boy, smiling, in feety pajamas, doesn't get any cuter than that.

Y'all, how is it that I knew when I requested Kyle take this picture that it was for my blog and yet I forgot to take off my helmet, giving you yet another very unflattering picture of me.  This is how we've been able to continue our bike rides as a family since Kylynn outgrew the trailer.  Kyle has the trailer attached to his bike with Jack in it.

Yes, I believe in putting my children to work, the day she learns how to dust will be the happiest day of my life.

"Cooking" with noodles and beans, one of their favorite activities that keeps them both happy for longer than about anything else I've tried.

No comments: