Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's a Boy!

Our day has finally come. We have been given a child. He is the most beautiful little boy, I've ever seen. I cannot believe how much I love him already, and I cannot wait to meet him.

I am blessed to not only have pictures but also a video, I have already watched it three times! We will not be posting any pictures, etc. online due to our agency's policies.

I will write more soon. Please pray for us, that he'll come home very soon. And that I (and Kyle) will be able to have patience and not let the fact that my baby is not home consume me.

Y'alls prayers mean the world to me, you played the biggest role in bringing this baby to our family, God works through our prayers.

1 comment:

KyleC said...

This was a wonderful day. I'm thrilled to have a boy coming home to us soon. I pray that God hastens the day.