Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Heart for Orphans Guest series



I'm super excited that today a post I wrote is being featured over at Christian Alliance for Orphans' blog, Heart for Orphans Guest series.  I love the work that the Christian Alliance for Orphans does and someday hope to be able to attend one of their Summit conferences (for information about attending this year's conference, Summit VIII, and what it's all about you can go here).

It is an honor to have something I wrote associated with this ministry that mirrors my heart for the least of these, I hope you will click on over there and check it out, and while you're there check out some of the previous blog posts featured over there, I'm sure they will encourage and inspire you as much as they did me.

1 comment:

everythingismeowsome said...

I'm so glad you were able to contribute to this conversation that you are so passionate about! Your writing is beautiful and more people need to be reading it!