Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was probably day dreaming about Kyle or talking to him on the phone. I had just graduated from H.S. and met Kyle and was about to begin my first semester at A&M. So I knew everything and was very excited about my new life "on my own" and hoped it included Kyle :)

Things on my to-do list today:

Today is almost over, so I'll tell you what I did. Pack up to drive home from SA. Listen to Kylynn whine, "I'm ready to go" 2267 times. Get the payment for S&W post marked. Went to the ATM and paid our dog babysitter. Planned meals for 4 new moms. Played in the sprinkler with Kylynn (in my clothes :). Made peach cobbler.

What are some snacks you enjoy?

If it's bad for me I probably love it. Pepperoni pizza, moose tracks ice cream, cheese puffs, soda. And most recently this amazing dip my sister-in-law C made, it was to die for!

What would you do if you were a millionaire?

I don't know that I'd do anything much different truthfully, but that's boring. So, I would buy us new cars (ours are 10 and 11 years old). Buy a bigger house, one that can hold lots of kiddos. I'd love to start a non-profit...but that would have to be once all my children are grown.

Name some places you've called home:

WY, OH, MD, TX. I was born in CA but I didn't call it home as was only there for 2 days :)

What are some of your bad habits?

Being a control freak, being bossy, being slightly OCD about my house, eating for fun.

What are some jobs you've held?

CPS caseworker, admin, Mom (or as I like to say CEO of the C household)

Who are you tagging?

Johnna, Angie D., and Kristen D.


*Sorry this is all in italics, being the computer genius I am I couldn't figure out how to get it off :)

1 comment:

KyleC said...

If you count Kylynn's other complaints, 2267 times is no where near the number of times I heard her whine in the car yesterday. Who knew 3 hours could be so long?

You peach cobbler is the best I've ever had. Keep up the good work!