Thursday, July 21, 2011

Did you miss me?

We got back late last night from our summer vacation.  I know I didn't really tell you I was gone, though I hinted at it, no matter how silly the thought that someone would find my blog and then decide to rob us while we're out of town, I figure it's better safe than sorry.

I'll post more details and pictures soon, but it was a great vacation.  Nine days of Kyle getting up with the kids, very little cleaning, and very little cooking.  Nine days of highs in the 80's and lows in the 60's, windows open, and a breath taking view of the mountains.

Every time we go visit Ruidoso, NM we talk about moving there, it's that kind of place.

Today I've been unpacking, opening mail, making grocery lists, and I took a big ol' nap, vacations wear me out.  Realizing summer is soon coming to a close, finding the time to be a patient for some young doctors, and enjoying the sound of giggles from children so glad to be home.

2 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

that sounds heavenly!!! We've only really been one place that we talked about moving to, and it was Chattanooga. I would love to see New Mexico. And yes, I did miss you!

Heather H said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the trip!! Hope you got some good sleep!! We'd love to play with you guys one afternoon next week! LOVE YOU!