Friday, December 25, 2009

Go tell it on the mountain



Jesus Christ is Born!


Merry Christmas from my family to yours.


I hope that whatever this day holds for you, that it is a day to remember how much God loves you. I cannot wrap my mind around a love that would cause the Lord of the universe to come to this earth to find me. Why He would leave a perfect place to live on this earth and suffer and die, I don't fully understand. Out of all the gifts I received today, I am most thankful for the gift of eternal life He gave me.
"But when he had considered this, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for the child who has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. She will bear a son; and you shall call his name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins." Now all this took place to fulfill what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet: "BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD AND SHALL BEAR A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL," which translated means, "GOD WITH US." -The Bible, Matthew 1:20-23

No comments: