Monday, October 19, 2009

Camping

We went camping this past weekend. God blessed us with beautiful weather and for that much I am grateful. There are many other things that I am not grateful for, but that is because I am still in progress and complaining is one of my many daily sins.

All in all it was fun, and it makes Kyle so happy, he just thrives on it. Jack loved it and did so great, he gave us no problems. Kylynn, well see above about my struggles with a certain sin.

Here are pictures so you can either daydream of going yourself (you can come with us, we supposedly are to go twice a year), or you can laugh and thank the good Lord that you don't have to do that!











I will say that this time my list was almost perfected and the food was the best yet and the easiest yet. If you want any tips for what we pack and what we eat I'd be glad to pass it on, just know that we are the exact opposite of a lightweight camper.

1 comment:

KyleC said...

We went on a 1.5 mile hike (RT) as a family to a playground. Kyle carried Kylynn for 3 miles later in the day. On Sunday I pulled Jack in the bike trailer (one of his favorite activities) for half an hour over the beautiful park roads through the pine-covered hills of Bastrop State Park.