Monday, July 28, 2008

Congratulations Myles and Laura!


My brother-in-law got married this past weekend. I can't believe that he is old enough to get married, considering that when I married his brother he was 14. But as they say, time flies, and now Myles is all grown up. I couldn't be prouder of the man he has grown into and I have rarely seen someone in love as much as he is.

I love my new sister-in-law and can't help but think she had a lot to do with the man Myles is today.

I pray that the two of you find a way to use the amazing love God has given you for each other to glorify Him. I pray that you are blessed with many joyful years together. I pray that you are blessed with children that love and respect you. I pray that you make people jealous when they see the way you look at each other for years to come :).

No comments: